- SAYYA recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of your personal data. We have instituted strict policies and security measures to protect the information you provide us.
- Ukrainian company PE “Makarenko Lubov Yurijivna” (SAYYA™) is the controller of your personal data. The company’s selected suppliers may process your personal data on SAYYA’s behalf and in accordance with SAYYA’ instructions as stated below and are thereby processors of your personal data. You may contact SAYYA at any time, please find our contact details below.
Mail address:03124, 23B Vasylenka St., Kyiv, Ukraine
Phone: +38 050 3810137
- Data collected when you shop in our webstore or use our online services
Contact details: If you make a purchase online we will collect your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, country of residence. We will use your contact information to:
1) process your purchase/orders and any returns, exchanges and complaints you may have relating to your purchase;
2) communicate with you regarding your purchase and to answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services. The legal basis is that it is necessary to process your data in order for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the purchase agreement. We will retain your data for as long as necessary for this purpose. We may also process your contact details to keep you informed, via email, SMS, letters, telephone, Whatsapp and other social media, of our special events or promotions. You are entitled to reject our marketing messages at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each message or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit card details: If you make a purchase online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information on our website to finalize your purchase. Your credit card details will be protected using Global Sign Encryption. The legal basis is that the processing is necessary in order for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the purchase agreement. We will retain your data for as long as necessary for this purpose. All the payments on the website is carried out by FONDY Payment System.
If you have subscribed to one of our newsletters, we will process your name, email address, country and information on whether you are interested in womenswear or menswear for the purpose of sending out such newsletter. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest of being able to send our newsletter to individuals who have subscribed to receiving such newsletters. You are entitled to unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each newsletter or by contacting customer service at email@example.com. We will send you the newsletter until you unsubscribe to the newsletter service.
- Consent Withdrawal
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.